Integral Supply Basic Concepts:
1. Purchasing Capacity of Grupo Cuñado:
- Purchase volume.
- Technical experience.
- Best price and delivery time in the market.
2. Purchase Management, Expediting and Logistics:
- Integration to Customer´s Procurement Management: MTOs, cancellations and new demands.
- Compliance with applicable technical specifications.
- Monitoring the production and delivery status.
- Multimodal transport (by land, sea and air).
- Customs Clearance.
3. Quality Control:
- Complete traceability of the materials from the mill to the site.
4. Project Warehouse Management:
- Exclusive warehouse.
- Material control on arrival
- Shipments per isometrics or upon subcontractors´demand.
- Safety stock.
5. Buyback surplus.
Integral Supply Advantages:
1. Direct and indirect cost savings:
- Price Lists
- New MTOs and cancellations.
- Purchasing, expediting, transportation and storage management.
2. Left-over reductions:
- To anticipate cancellations.
- Inventory control.
- Material exchange
3. Real-time control of material and warehouse stock:
- Planning shipments.
- New necessities procurement
4. Materials delivered to subcontractors by destination.
5. Specialised staff in materials management and with international experience.