1.- Objective and acceptance
GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA its include the following companies in Spain CEMIDE S.L. CIF B28376184 – COMERCIAL DE TUBOS S.A. CIF A28224822 CUÑADO S.A.U. CIF A79187423 CUÑADO INTERNACIONAL S.A.U. A28867109 – IBERICA DE VALVULAS S.A.U. CIF A28351906 – EDIFICIOS Y NAVES DE ALCALA S.L.U CIF B28424463 SERVICIO LOGISTICO CUÑADO S.A. CIF A83797076 addressed at C/ CAMINO DEL OLIVAR, 2 (ESQ. C/ MEXICO) – 28806 ALCALA DE HENARES – MADRID y VECTOR & WELHEADS ENGINEERING S.L.U. CIF B50923457 addressed at Autovía de Zaragoza a Logroño Km. 13 Polígono Industrial El Águila UTEBO (ZARAGOZA)
The companies outside Spain are FLABOFORM GMBH (ALEMANIA) – EMPRESA COMERCIALIZADORA CUÑADO BOLIVIA S.A. (BOLIVIA) – CUÑADO CANADA LTD (CANADA) – CUÑADO INTERCONTINENTAL S.A. (CHILE) – SHANGHAI CAC COMMERCIAL CO. LTD. (CHINA) – CUÑADO COLOMBIA, S.A.S (COLOMBIA) – CUÑADO MEXICO S.A. (MEXICO) – RAGEN S.A. (PERU) – CUÑADO PERU S.A. (PERU) – FLABOFORM (POLONIA) – COMERCIAL DE TUBOS E ACESSÓRIOS LDA. (PORTUGAL) – FLABOFORM (REPUBLICA CHECA) – CUÑADO BORU SANAYI VE TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI – CUÑADO GROUP (TURQUIA) – ITF INC (HOUSTON USA) – OMEGA INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIERS INC. (LOUISIANA USA) – CUÑADO VENEZUELA (VENEZUELA) – SERVIZIO LOGISTICO CUÑADO S.R.L. (ITALIA) – INTERNATIONAL TUBES AND FITTINGS MEXICO S.A. (MEXICO) – CUÑADO SOUTH AFRICA PTY LTD (SUDAFRICA) – CUÑADO PIPING & VALVES FZE (EMIRATOS ARABES UNIDOS) – CUÑADO CANADA LTD CALGARY (CANADA) – CUÑADO AND SINCERITY JAPAN CO LTD (JAPON.
The navigation through the website of www.grupocunado.es attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA or to third parts, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2.- Legal information
According to Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and Law 56/2007, of December 28, Measures to Promote the Information Society, it is informed that this website, www.grupocunado.es belongs to CUÑADO, S.A.U C.I.F. A79187423 addressed at C/ CAMINO DEL OLIVAR, 2 (ESQ. C/ MEXICO) – 28806 ALCALA DE HENARES – MADRID (SPAIN) fully registered at Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo 9735 General 8.4.30, Sección 3ª, Folio 74444.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
3.- Conditions of access and use
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA content and services and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA or third parts; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA or third-party computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA or of third parts.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third part.
- It is forbidden to stablish frames of any kind that surround the page or allow the display of its contents through Internet addresses other than those of the page and, in any case, this prohibition also includes displaying them together with content outside the page, so that:Produce an error, confusion or deceit in the users about the true origin of the contents.Suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation.Serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and the prestige of GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
- It won´t be expressed on the page where the link is located that GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA, has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
4.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any responsibility for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as the regulations on of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website www.grupocunado.es does not guarantee or be responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parts.
GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA Informs you that this page does not have a virus or spyware.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
5.- Data protection.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that the data of personal nature, voluntarily collected in the form of this web or email and accept your shipment, is authorizing them to be incorporated into a file owned by GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA.
GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA strictly complies with the duty of secrecy of personal data and the treatment of them confidentially, assuming, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorized. GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA is totally exempt from any responsibility if the information provided voluntarily, is incomplete, untrue or unrealistic by the USERS of this website: www.grupocunado.es GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA undertakes not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parts without your express approval.
GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA guarantees that the data will be treated with the purpose of maintaining the opportune commercial and promotional relations on the services of this company, with you or the entity that you represent.
Nevertheless, you can exercise your rights of access, rectify, delete or oppose provided in the mentioned Regulation, notifying by writing to the Data Protection Officer located at C/ Camino del Olivar nº 2 (esq. C/ México) 28806 Alcalá de Henares – Madrid (Spain) or to the email address email@example.com
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you the possibility to exercise your right to not receive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. By sending the word “BAJA” (UNSUSCRIBE) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
6.- Cookies policy.
Cookies are text files that are installed on the computer from which this page is accessed and which automatically send information to our server. Cookies are not computer viruses. They do not damage your computer or slow down its operation. You can delete them at any time, or reject them by configuring the navigation program you use.
If you do not wish to receive these cookies, you can set your browser to be rejected. Otherwise, we understand that we have your consent for its installation.
Own cookies, generated by our server. These cookies have different functions:
Authentication cookies: These are used to recognize registered users who have “logged in” on a web page. They are the cookies that allow you to access the restricted access sections of the web, in case you have been granted access codes for it.
If you reject your installation or delete them, your access codes will not work correctly.
Interface customization cookies: We use them to a faster connection. They are those that allow you to remember the size of the letter of the text to configure our website automatically according to your preferences during your visit.
If you reject your installation or delete them, browsing our website will not be so simple.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, please contact us at the email address email@example.comCCCCC
7.- Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the page www.grupocunado.es are the intellectual property of GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA or third parts and may not be reproduced, copying, pasted, linked, transmitted, distributed or manipulated in any way and for any purpose, without the prior written authorization of GRUPO CUÑADO ESPAÑA, maintaining at all times the “copyright” intact and any other indicator of the intellectual property of the materials or contents. Any use or modification of the Material or of the Contents for any purpose other than that authorized in the General Conditions will be considered a violation of the international laws of “copyright”, which protect the author’s rights.
8.- Legislation and jurisdiction
For any litigious issue that concerns the www.grupocunado.es web site, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).